NOTICE: Friends, as many have heard, we recently experienced a fire at the range. Thankfully, everyone is ok. We are grateful for our awesome fire department and all your support. Please monitor social media for updates.
Police & Military $12.00
Youth (12 to 17) $10.00
Range fees are for the day not by the hour and are per person not per lane.
Lunchtime Special: Monday – Friday, 11:00 am –2:00 pm $12.00
Ladies Day: Every Thursday. Ladies range time is free all day.
Various targets are available including; IDPA, USPSA & LE. Prices range from $.75 to $2.00
EYE & EAR PROTECTION $1.00 each
* Pricing is based on availability and manufacturer. We allow anything below 50BMG.
Don’t own a firearm? No problem. We have a large selection of firearms for rent. All firearm rentals are a flat fee and you may exchange them as many times as you would like for a different model or caliber at no additional charge.
$10.00 Handgun rentals
$19.00 Long gun rentals (Includes Rifles, Shotguns, AR-15’s and AK –47’s)
$30.00 Premium rentals (Includes SBR, FN SCAR, and FNX .45 with an AAC Suppressor)
$50.00 Full Auto rental + $30/30rd magazine (MP5)
Here is the full list of Firearms For Rent
Please Think Safety First
1. Valid pictured identification is required to enter the range.
2. All Federal, state, and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
3. No convicted felons or persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are
4. Persons under 21 must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
5. Commands issued by the Range Master or Range Personnel must be
obeyed immediately and without question.
6. When the command “Cease Fire” is given, stop shooting IMMEDIATELY,
remove your finger from the trigger, keep the gun pointed in a safe
direction, wait for further instructions from the Range Master or Range
7. Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
8. No one other then Range personnel may go forward of the firing line unless
authorized or instructed to do so by the Range Master.
9. All firearms not on the firing line must be both holstered and unloaded or
with the actions open and the magazine removed.
10. Never pass your firearms to another person until the cylinder or action is
open and you have visually checked that it is unloaded.
11. Load and unload weapons and magazines inside of the booth only.
12.Never bring a loaded weapon out of the range. If your gun malfunctions,
lay it in the booth facing down range and notify the range master or range
13.No holster or quick draw shooting allowed on the range.
14.Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
15.Never point a firearm at anyone, always have your firearms pointed in a
safe direction. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded, check and recheck.
16.Shotgun slugs may be fired. No buckshot or birdshot may be fired on the
17.Tracer, armor piercing, and steel core ammunition are prohibited.
18.Everyone must wear eye and hearing protection at all time while in the
19.Food, beverages, and smoking are prohibited on the range. (Smoking is
prohibited throughout the building.)
20.The Range Master or Range Personnel reserve the right to inspect any
firearms or ammunition for safety considerations.
21.Only one person may be shooting in a booth at a time unless accompanied
by an instructor.
22.Expecting Mothers are not permitted on the range at anytime.
23.Always wash your hands and face after shooting.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN A
LOSS OF SHOOTING PRIVILAGES AND OR YOUR REMOVAL
FROM THE RANGE.
THE ABOVE REGULATIONS ARE FOR
YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS OURS.